OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Radiation - Avoid Direct Exposure To Beam Class 111b Laser Product
Ensure safe procedures are adhered to around Class 111b laser products with this sign.
- Class 111b lasers can cause eye damage with direct exposure
- High powered Class 111b lasers are fire hazards and can burn skin
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: X-Ray - Keep Out
ANSI Caution Safety Label: X-Ray Radiation - Authorized Personnel Only
ANSI Notice Safety Label: Microwave Hazard In This Area
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Radioactive Material
OSHA Danger Safety Label: High Radiation Area
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Laser Radiation - Do Not Stare Into Beam Or View Directly With Optical Instruments
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.