Equipment Status Safety Tag: OK To Use
Inspection & Status Record Tags
At a glance on the tag, be able to see the last recorded inspection and status of equipment.
Use record tags with multiple line spaces to record equipment and machinery inspection, servicing, an maintenance activities over a period of time. Status tags mark the changed situation of equipment needing attention and action required.
Tags allow you to record information on location. Workers are better informed about the status of equipment. Audits can be performed more efficiently when information can be sought right along with the equipment.
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• RP-Plastic: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
*Ties available separately.
- Pulp-free – no wood pulp or paper content – will not rip or break down in moisture
- Pliable, polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
- Ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure
- Scuff-resistant, matte surface is easy to write on
- Can be printed on both sides, perforated, sequentially numbered, and barcoded
- More Information