FULL-SIDE BILINGUAL SPANISH SAFETY TAGS
Product Description Full-Side Bilingual Spanish Safety Tags
Tag has English on one side and Spanish on the other side.
Full-side of tag is printed in each language. This allows for a larger, more compete message to be shown, and provides an extra area for write-in information. OSHA formatted tags have clear wording to provide effective hazard identification. Common, standard legends can be applied to a variety of situations.
**American Spanish is a diverse language of Spanish speakers settled in the U.S. from different parts of the world – from Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Mexico are major influences, along with other Spanish speaking nations.
Due to the various dialect, we strive to provide an understandable Spanish phrase. If you have a specific translation, please provide it to us, so we can make the tag that meets your requirements.
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 7/8" x 3 1/8"
• RP-Plastic: 5 7/8" x 3 3/8"
*Ties available separately.
- Pulp-free – no wood pulp or paper content – will not rip or break down in moisture
- Pliable, polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
- Ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure
- Scuff-resistant, matte surface is easy to write on
- Can be printed on both sides, perforated, sequentially numbered, and barcoded
- More Information