OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Do Not Operate - Equipment Locked Out
Product Description Material Descriptions*:
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
HS-Laminate - Nearly indestructible, withstands tough, abusive conditions. Hard-sealed by thick laminate on both sides. Tear-proof, weatherproof, chemical-resistant. Withstands dirt, grease, liquid splashes, and multiple rough handling. Scratch-resistant, matte-finish surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced pull-proof metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• RP-Plastic: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• HS-Laminate: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
*Not all tags are available in all materials
*Ties available separately.
- PF Cardstock with a durable matte laminate on both sides
- Matte surface is scratch-resistant, yet easy to write on
- Waterproof tags are ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Tear-proof, weather-proof, chemical-resistant material withstands dirty and greasy environments
- 3/8" hole reinforced with metal grommet to prevent pull-off
- More Information