Safety Tag: Defective Do Not Use
Production Control Tags
Tag to monitor and control production and maintenance for equipment and machinery.
Handle and organize inventory, enhance production, and communicate maintenance activities with Production control tags. Ample space on tags is available to clearly write in critical and detail information. Bold headers on tags improve readability with contrast colors for ease of recognition.
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• RP-Plastic: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Pulp-free – no wood pulp or paper content – will not rip or break down in moisture
- Pliable, polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
- Ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure
- Scuff-resistant, matte surface is easy to write on
- Can be printed on both sides, perforated, sequentially numbered, and barcoded
- More Information