Safety Tag: Release/Hold - Perforated
Quality Control Tags
Tag Equipment and materials for action "to be taken" and "that has occured".
Two-part Quality Control Tag shows status of situation in one tag. Attach tags to identify action is needed. When action is performed, tear off the bottom portion at the perforation. Notate responsible party along with date on top remaining tag that is attached. Re-tagging is not required when status changes.
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• RP-Plastic: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Pulp-free – no wood pulp or paper content – will not rip or break down in moisture
- Pliable, polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
- Ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure
- Scuff-resistant, matte surface is easy to write on
- Can be printed on both sides, perforated, sequentially numbered, and barcoded
- More Information