STOP SIGN - BILINGUAL FRENCH/ENGLISH
Canadian-Specific Traffic Signs
Regulate traffic on roadways and in parking areas with signs conforming to the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Canada.
Signs are .080” aluminum with reflective sheeting, ideal for visibility in low-light conditions. They are printed with UV-resistant inks to prevent fading during long term outdoor use. Signs have top and bottom center holes for post mount.
Choose from 3 reflective finishing materials:
Engineer-Grade Reflective (RA) - Economical reflective sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness. This micro-prismatic retroreflective sheeting is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD. Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I.
High-Intensity Prismatic (HP) - 3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Non-metalized micro-prismatic lens reflective sheeting is effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity. Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV, and Type X.
DG High-Prism (DP) - 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Provides the highest level of reflectivity and maintains great visibility and reflectivity from far away and at wide angles. Meets ASTM Type IX.
- Surface-printed prismatic sheeting (recognized by the Federal Highway Administration) is bonded to aluminum
- Meets ASTM D4956 Type 1 standards
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Withstands extreme temperatures and outdoor environments
- Rounded corners, 1/4" corner holes, or 3/8" postmount holes
- Service temperature range: -40° to 250°F
- Reflective sheeting provides extra visibility during low-light and nighttime conditions when light shines on the surface
- Excellent choice for regulatory, warning, and work zone signs