STOPOUT® Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp
Run the cable through various devices; then, with a quick twist of the hasp, cinch the cable to prevent unauthorized access.
• Easy-to-use cable and cinch lockout hasp solution
• Polycarbonate, compact hasp comprised of two 3” dia. x 1 1/2” thick rotating halves with 3-ft., 6-ft., 9-ft or 15-ft red plastic-coated steel cable
• Visible red octagon shape reinforces the lockout situation
• To use, insert the cable through the devices to lock out; then pull the cable taut
• Short 15° turn of the hasp halves tightens down and cinches the cable in place
• Pin pops up to hold the device in the secured position and lines up the four padlock holes
• Place lockout tag and up to four padlocks (available separately) in the open holes to secure in place
• When the lockout situation is finished, simply remove padlock(s), push in the pin, twist the device in the opposite direction to release, and pull out the cable
We value you and your safety! That's why we have the most comprehensive catalog line packed with over 750 pages of products.
These items will not only help you stay in compliance, but come with added benefits such as documented cost-savings, tools to create standardization across your enterprise, and products designed to promote your unique corporate branding and messaging.