Slogans are not only used as a simple, catchy phrase for various marketing platforms – they’re wildly successful for communicating safety messages, as well. When it comes to getting your employees to remember the importance of safety in the workplace, slogans make it easy and fun. Adding memorable phrases to your safety message is a practice worth implementing in the workplace, especially if it helps the message stick and keeps others safe.
Employees are overwhelmed with an abundance of information every day and placing too many of the same messages in any one area can reduce their effectiveness. Safety Slogans provide a creative approach for informing others about safety rules, tips, and procedures in a way that is easy to recognize and remember.
Below are 5 reasons why you need safety slogans in your workplace and examples of popular safety slogans in the industry.
1) Encourage Safety: When you encourage others to work smarter, you’ve really opened the door for creating a culture of safety. You show them that you care about their well-being and that safety is the top priority. With safety slogans you can create positive messages that encourage others, not just at work, but in everyday life, as well. Usually safety slogans include memorable images that motivate others to actively participate in safer choices.
Examples of Safety Slogans that encourage a culture of safety: Go Home Safe Today! - Others are depending on you - Teamwork Improves Safety - Pride in Safety Pride in Your Work.
2) Less is More Approach: Safety slogans are short and direct phrases that are catchy and easy to remember. If you use the ‘less is more’ approach when communicating messages with your safety slogan, you’re more likely to grab the attention of others and motivate them to make better choices.
Examples of short and catchy Safety Slogans: Be Careful Today - Think Be Safe Not Sorry - Safety Starts with You.
3) Have a Conversation: Safety slogans allow for your safety concerns to be expressed with humor, but also carry serious meanings – like a direct conversation. With safety slogans in the workplace you can address important matters – such as pinch points, lifting hazards, and reporting injuries – similar to a conversation.
Examples of conversational Safety Slogans: Be Careful the Best Safety Device is a Careful Worker, Get in the Safety Habit - Be Careful Don’t Try to Lift More Than You Are Able- Your Safety is Our Greatest Concern.
4) Make it Personal: Safety is a key aspect of daily life. Everything you do – from driving on the road, going to the workplace or construction site, or daily activities – has the potential to cause injury. Safety slogans drive the message home in a personal way. Remind others why they need to work safely and who is depending on them with a personalized safety slogan.
Examples of personalized Safety Slogans: Short Cuts Lead to Deep Cuts - Safety Signs only work when you pay attention – Safety Comes First Arrive Safe, Work Safe, Go Home Safe.
5) Be Creative: With safety slogans you can incorporate a play on words and use creative techniques with unique font, acronyms, and bright images. Don’t be shy – attract attention to your safety message and create a lasting impression that is easily remembered in the workplace.
Examples of creative Safety Slogans: Make a Play for Safety - Lift with Ease… Please Bend at the Knees – Accidents Hurt Everyone Our Success is in Your Hands.
Safety Slogan Banners provide an ideal solution for motivating your greatest assets - your employees - to make safer choices at work and in the field, in a BIG way. Shop here for safety banners.
We value you and your safety! That's why we have the most comprehensive catalog line packed with over 750 pages of products.
These items will not only help you stay in compliance, but come with added benefits such as documented cost-savings, tools to create standardization across your enterprise, and products designed to promote your unique corporate branding and messaging.